History of the Weaving Haus

The Weaving Haus was built around 1825 and weaving was done in the lower level for the Zoar Society. Three grades of linen was woven along with rag rugs. The weavers lived on the upper floors. The two looms were not enough to keep up with demand and a water powered woolen mill was built and the Weaving Haus became a private home sometime in the 1930's.

Weaving Haus Antiques is located in the historic Village of Zoar, Ohio. We are open by appointment.

Featured Products & Services

Weaving Haus Antiques P.O. Box 605 120 West Fifth Street Zoar, Ohio 44697 330.340.9992

Copyright © Weaving Haus Antiques 2018. All Rights Reserved. Design by Indian River Graphics


Weaving Haus Facebook Home Page